HIDE_VIEW problem

From: Ken Halsted <kenman_at_mail.snider.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 11:49:58 -0600

Please help,

[Quoted] I'm trying to hide a stacked-canvas view and I'm new at this. This is what I did. I created a form that has a primary canvas called 'CG$PAGE_1' (it came from designer this way). I created a block and a new canvas called 'CNV_PARAM' which has some parameters on it. It's a stacked canvas. I used show_view to make it appear when a user presses a button. Now I want it to disappear, How can I get the stacked canvas to go away, and leave me with the original 'CG$PAGE_1' ?

[Quoted] I tried using hide_view but the canvas still remains.

[Quoted] Thanks for any help at all.

Ken. Received on Wed Mar 17 1999 - 18:49:58 CET

Original text of this message