Reports 3.0 / 2.5

From: F. Schmitt <fs_at_sonik.de>
Date: 17 Mar 1999 13:22:24 GMT

Hi there,

I just read that reports designed in Reports 3.0 should be readable in Reports V2.5 as well (at least the .rdf files, but that would be enough).

I tried that with a really simple report, and I even put off my (file-)link fields.
I can open the reports in V2.5 and get a warning that some functionality could be lost. That's ok.
But I can't do anything with it: neither save or open or else: when I try any operation or open the tree node 'Layout', I get a message saying sometimes null-handle or invalid handle or invalid null value...

Anyone knows why or what I could do against that?

Thanks in advance,

F. Schmitt Received on Wed Mar 17 1999 - 14:22:24 CET

Original text of this message