Re: Designer 2k performance problems.

From: Roy Brokvam <roy.brokvam_at_conax.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 17:07:23 +0100

Development Support wrote in message <36ED6A74.50A5_at_dial.pipex.com>...
>I work for a building society in the UK and we run a very large
>repository. As the repository has grown larger we have started to
>experience severe performance problems, especially when trying find
>information about the modules held within the repository.
>
>Any advice or comments from anybody who runs a large repository would be
>very gratefully recieved.

Have you tried to do "Compute statistics" from the Repository Administration Utility?

You need to do this regularly (~once/twice a week) in high-activity periods to keep performance good.

Regards,

Roy Brokvam
roy.brokvam_at_conax.com Received on Tue Mar 16 1999 - 17:07:23 CET

Original text of this message