Re: Upload file to database table with OWAS

From: Karsten Weikop <crashpilot_at_get2net.dk>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 13:52:50 +0100

[Quoted] But if one use the Replacement cartridge, it is possible to save the uploaded file in the file system, but in OAS 4.x, as far as I have been told be Oracle Technical support, it is only possible to save the file in the database.

Then you have to do some coding, to extract the file fra the DB and save as file.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
[Quoted] I'm using the Replacement Cartridge in OAS 3.0, and it just work perfect. Thanx Tom.

Best regards

Karsten Weikop
Make IT, Denmark

email: crashpilot_at_get2net.dk

Thomas Kyte wrote in<36f246a5.4663565_at_192.86.155.100>...