Re: Migrating forms 3.0 to forms 5.0

From: Sivakumar Ponaiyur <sivahotm_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 04:07:03 GMT

Hi Jerome,

The most quickest way would be to use GUI*Converter from Kumaran Systems Inc. I have personally used this tool. You can migrate to any version of Developer/2000 using this tool.

The best part is apart from providing GUI features to your application, it also retains 100% Forms3 functionality in your forms. You dont have to rewrite anything and the migration is relatively painless.

Regards,
Siva.