Re: Forms Execute_Query - Canceling it.

From: <coakleyj_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 13:48:12 GMT

In Forms 5.0, there is a method of "timing-out" an execute-query. A pop-up Continue/stop dialog box can appear. Look at Blocking/ non-blocking properties on the block.

In addition, for some reason, I think I've seen an Oracle note saying that it is possible to cancel a query in Forms 4.5 as well with a "Ctrl-C" - Imight be wrong. Hope this helps