Re: how to disable user input to a text item?

From: Simon Hedges <shedges_at_hhhh.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 09:52:07 -0000

Set at least one of them to be a text item, and use the property sheet to set it to be navigable and enabled (but not updateable or insertable or nullable) and this should allow the Form to display. It certainly is possible to create Forms without base table items on it - the menus that we use on our system are based on Forms with buttons on - these have no updateable or base table fields on them.

Simon Hedges
Gloucester
UK