Oracle 8.0.4 on WINNT Workstation

From: Keith Denny <kgdenny_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 14 Mar 1999 03:04:16 GMT

I've installed Oracle Enterprise Edition on a Windows NT Workstation and have successfully accessed the starter database via SQL*Plus 8.0; however, I cannot connect my other tools such as JDeveloper, Developer/2000 to the database. I cannot find a straight answer with regards to my TNSNAMES.ORA configuration in the documentation. Has anyone else had this same problem and can anyone provide the answer for me.

I'm sure I'm overlooking something very basic but it escapes me at this point. Thanks in advance for your help.

Keith Denny
kgdenny_at_worldnet.att.net Received on Sun Mar 14 1999 - 04:04:16 CET

Original text of this message