What do I need?

From: Norazman Sahir <norazman_at_ti.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 06:08:21 +0800

Hi,
I was an Oracle Application Administrator. However, I need to extend (customize) the Application (I have Oracle Manufacturing, Payables, Receibvables etc etc).

I do have a skills in Oracle Report and also register it in the application. My Application version is 11.0.2 (GUI Java).

I need to add a custom form to it. What
application/knowledges/training
do I need? Is it Oracle Forms, JDeveloper or else? I'm not worry about budget.

I would greatly appreciate if somebody can guide me register a GUI Java form to my oracle Application.
I'm a junior Application Admin anyway. Many thanks. Received on Fri Mar 12 1999 - 23:08:21 CET

Original text of this message