Re: SQL-Navigator vs SQL-Programmer

From: Lloyd Sheen <lsheen_at_sfi-software.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 09:59:50 -0500

The awards that SQL-Programmer has earned are from both independent reviewers of the product and in the case of VBPJ votes by the users of the product. In the case of timings while we cannot dispute the numbers given it should be noted that neither SQL-Programmer or SQL-Navigator actually compiles the code, this is done by the server.

We are checking to see if there are any problems in loading the code in the product. We are always interested in any comments about the product as we strive to give our customers the best PL/SQL development tool available.

We here at Sylvain Faust Inc. are sure that anyone who takes a look at the SQL-Programmer product will agree that the capabilities which the product delivers to help those developing PL/SQL code make it the best PL/SQL developement tool as both our customers and independent reviewers have stated.

Lloyd Sheen
Product Manager

elvisonmars wrote in message <7c3a1m$bef$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
>I have been testing SQL Navigator for the last month. I noticed a posting
for
>SQL Programmer and checked it out today. Is seems it has gotten lots of
nice
>awards, so I though before spending a fortune, lets see what else there is.
>First thing: magazines claim that SQL-Programmer is way ahead of SQL
>Navigator. I don't quite see why this should be, as there are features in
SQL