Re: Where can I find the SQL*Net Client for Windows95

From: lukeo <lukeo_at_teleport.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 08:43:44 GMT

I have the same problem. What I did was download Oracle 8 to get SQLNET (SQL*NET) 2.3 which is located in a directory under the Win32 directory.

My issue is this. There is roughly 136 MB in this Win32 directory. What files do I need just for SQL*NET? Do I need to share out the entire directory and run INSTALL over the network?

Thanks,
-Luke