Re: stacked tabs in oracle

From: Breno de Avellar Gomes <brenogomes_at_computer.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 00:52:56 +0000

Hi,
In order to use tab in Forms 5 you should:

1) select the canvas
2) open the property pallete
3) in General -> Canvas Type select Tab

Developer will create Tab Pages. One property is Label, where you display its title
You can have multiple Tab Pages in each canvas - it enhances stacked canvas, but it is easier to use and provides a better look and feel.

If you have further questions send me an email to brenogomes_at_computer.org