Where to find SQLADR, SQLBEX

From: Dr. Rainer M. Gerkens <gerkens_at_sws.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 13:58:57 +0100

We are trying first time to run COBOL applications on NT 4.0 (SP3) with Oracle 8 and ProCOBOL 8. When processing the sample delivered with ProCOBOL the pre-processor generates CALLs to 3 subroutines: SQLADR, SQLBEX and SQLLIB80. SQLLIB80 is provided with ProCOBOL in .DLL and .LIB form for static and dynamic calls. SQLADR and SQLBEX can not be located anywhere. The manuals only talk about the usage of the routines but do not mention where they come from. We were assuming they are part of the product Oracle CALL Interface (which is installed) because the routines are described in the CI manual. Where can these routines be found? Thanks for your support. Received on Wed Mar 10 1999 - 13:58:57 CET

Original text of this message