Automatically requery data in forms 4.5

From: <u08508_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 11:34:19 GMT

[Quoted] I have a form with a single block tabular display. First the user must input a criteria and then execute the query.

On this form is a button which when pressed a procedure will delete rows with an end date that has passed. I want the form once the rows have been delete to requery the current data displayed. I have tried using a predefined where clause and also the copy command without much success. Has anybody got any ideas on the best way to requery the current information.

eg.
enter query.
programatically set the criteria in the query field from the last query. execute the query.

Thanks in anticipation.