Internal Error: Web Application Server 3.0 and Reports Server

From: Chris McFadden <cmcfadde_at_mitretek.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 15:10:44 -0500

We have the latest version of WAS 3.0 and Reports Server installed on three Windows NT 4.0 SP3 platforms. On the first test platform everything works, on the second test platform we get an intermittent "Internal Error" message when trying to access reports. After hitting the Reload button on the browser the report will work. On the production server the reports will work a couple of times and then the reports cartridge fails and won't work at all and needs to be restarted. Oracle has been of limited help on this issue. Is there some undocumented issue that we don't know about that might be causing our problems? Any help on this issue would be appreciated

Chris McFadden
cmcfadde_at_mitretek.org

 http://www.newsfeeds.com/ The Largest Usenet Servers in the World!
-----------== Over 66,000 Groups, Plus a Dedicated Binaries Server ==----------