How to limit number of connections to forms listener?

From: <eschen42_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 22:44:52 GMT

Does anyone know how to limit the number of connections to the forms listener on a server? We are running WAS 3.0.1.1, Designer/2000 Server 2.1, and JInitiator 1.1.5.21.1 on a Windows NT 4.0 Service Pack 3 server. Each instance of F50WEB32 takes up to 12 MB of memory on the Forms (WAS) server. We would like to keep from starting more Oracle Forms sessions than can fit into memory by limiting the connections that can be made to the server (our Oracle Forms Listener listens to port 9000). What is the best way to do this? Thanks.