Re: Forms 5 Run_Product problem

From: <cary_at_nams.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 21:13:02 GMT

Hi,

     The syntax for the RUN_PRODUCT built-in in Forms 5.0 is:

PROCEDURE RUN_PRODUCT

  (product   NUMBER,
   module  VARCHAR2,
   commmode  NUMBER,
   execmode  NUMBER,
   location  NUMBER,
   paramlist_name      VARCHAR2,

   display VARCHAR2);

The display parameter is the name of the Forms chart item that will contain the display generated by Graphics (obviously only necessary when calling Graphics, otherwise NULL). The paramlist_name parameter is the name of the Forms parameter list (or the ID of the parameter list) that you wish to send to REPORTS or GRAPHICS. Try adding another NULL at the end of your RUN_PRODUCT call, and see if this works as you want. Hope this helps.

Cary