Re: want to create own toolbar with cut, copy & paste function!

From: <cary_at_nams.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 15:29:43 GMT

Hello,

     The *_region built-ins work fine on Win95/NT in client server and on the Web. What platform are you on? Probably you just have to change your toolbar buttons so that they are not navigable since you do not want Forms to shift focus from the the item in the data entry block to the button and *then* call the *_region built-ins. The easiest way to do this is to define a tool_button property class or object class with the "keyboard navigable" and "mouse navigate" properties set to "No". Hope this helps.

Cary