Help needed

From: farjaad <farjaad_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1999/03/07

[Quoted] Hi All

I need to design a log-in screen with employees details and a picture all information is coming from database, which is supposed to work as under:

  1. The form has a combo/list box to select an employee to log in, as soon as an employee is selected it displays all the information of the employee and the picture from database and prompts for the password.

Can you guys give me some idea how to implement it using Forms5.0 ( or Forms4.5 ).

Your quick help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Farjaad
farjaad_at_yahoo.com Received on Sun Mar 07 1999 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message