Re: JDevleloper 2.0 delayed until April

From: Daniel Clamage <dclamageNOSPAM_at_telerama.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 17:31:34 -0000

[Quoted] I can't really bitch about it. I got Application Developer Suite for $5 (8.0.4, JDeveloper 1.0, Designer, Developer, OAS, Dev Server, etc.). They shipped me the JDeveloper Beta 2.0 (and 8.0.5) for free. They sent me WebDB for free. They sent me Data Mart Suite for free. They're shipping me 8i for free (NT and Linus platforms). All their software is available to developers [Quoted] for free or next to free ($5 at the Oracle store). I don't see Microsucks doing that.

--
- Dan Clamage
http://www.telerama.com/~dclamage