Re: Needed: Designer/2000 and Developer/2000 Beginner's Books

From: Jim & Mitsy <jdmccraw_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 21:21:11 GMT

I have had alot of problems finding books for Developer - the best Forms books that I have found so far is "Oracle Developer/2000 Forms, The Practitioner's Guide" by Albert Lulushi - the ISBN is 0-13-949033-7

This book includes a CBT about forms.

Good luck, because IMHO oracle documentation really stinks!