help : create user applications on oracle

From: Asyura <Homsan_at_softhome.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 08:17:41 +0700

hi,

i have a problem on create a user applications in foundation / oracle . software i use is oracle ver 8 , foundtaion 211 and centura 1.5 can you tell me step by step how to make / create user applications with IFS ADMIN
in oracle ( foundation ) until it work in my aplication. because if i login which user "ifsapp" or "SYS" or "SYSTEM" my application can work normally , but if i login the other's my application error like this :

Current User: TEST1
Current Database: TEST
Level: Informational
Code: ORA-06550
Location: mdiMain
Text: line 1, column 7: PLS-00201: identifier 'TEST1.GENERAL_SYS' must be declared
ORA-06550: line 1, column 7: PL/SQL: Statement ignored Error Text:
TEST1.^General_SYS.Init_Centura_Session_(
:lsViewList1, :lsViewList2, :lsViewList3,
:lsPkgList1, :lsPkgList2, :lsPkgList3,
:lsMetR1, :lsMetR2, :lsMetR3,
:lsCategoryRestriction, :lsLUList,
:smSettings, :smUserGlobal, :smSessionInfo )

please help my...

thanks a lot Received on Fri Mar 05 1999 - 02:17:41 CET

Original text of this message