Re: D2K 4.5 and 5.0 on same server ok?????

From: Zafer M. AKTAN <zafer_at_redshift.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 20:21:03 -0800

Make sure you setting the ORACLE_PATH and the other Oracle environment variables correctly for both versions. I currently use them both on the same server as TurkBear mentioned, created a d2kprofile script on unix for d2k/v.2.1 - I run this script if I am going to use forms5, reports3, ... otherwise I use my regular settings for d2k 1.6.1 on solaris. Regards
Zafer