A question regarding mdi window?

From: Brandon Lee <brand_at_tm.net.my>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 14:44:33 +0800

  is it possible to create a main mdi window with child windows each providing its view to individual table. I want to be able to allow user more than one windows displayed at the same time. for example, user can look at transaction table and at the same time, certain master tables also. from my experience with Dev2K (with the DEFAULT&SMARTBAR setting), it seems like i can only have one view at any one time. is there anyone know how to solve this problem? Received on Wed Mar 03 1999 - 07:44:33 CET

Original text of this message