Re: Developer 2K SQL Tracing

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: 3 Mar 1999 05:34:40 GMT

In article <7ber4t$vd2$1_at_news6.svr.pol.co.uk>, Stephen Coster <stephen_at_scoster.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>I'm using Forms 4.5 and have come across a COMMIT_FORM statement that will
>not work the first two times it's hit but then does for all subsequent hits.
>Does anybody know of a way that I can view any SQL/code/output generated by
>the COMMIT_FORM statement, if it generates any that is. Thanks in advance
>
>S Coster
>stephen_at_scoster.freeserve.co.uk

What is your system.message_level set to? Set it to zero and try again. You must be getting some sort of errors where the messages are being suppressed.

Steve Cosner

http://members.aol.com/stevec5088
Downloadable Quick Access utility form: Display and update any table. Received on Wed Mar 03 1999 - 06:34:40 CET

Original text of this message