Help: Oracle File Packager

From: <igershan_at_fors.ru>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 17:03:42 GMT

Dear Oracle Developer Community!

  I've got a problem making suitable installation for my product. I've decided to use Oracle File Packager to make a common installation for my application and Oracle client software (SQL*Net, Runform and so on). And I didn't understand:

  1. How could I make registry entries (for NT/95 platform).
  2. How could I make the common .prd file for my & oracle software. And what kind of the dependencies I have to define there.

P.S. I'd be very thankful for any information about it.

Sincerely yours, Ilja
 (Answering via e-mail would be the best)