Re: Forms5 Menu & SmartBar

From: Jeff <javellanet_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 17:27:23 GMT

In article <36D84B93.FBF86C35_at_acme.es>,
> > Ok, when i create a new stock-standard form, the default menu is:
> >
> > DEFAULT&SMARTBAR
> >
> > in the form's properties. My question is, can I edit and change this smart
> > bar along with the "default". I thought for a moment there that the
> > &SMARTBAR was generic, therefore i could define my own menu but still make
> > use of the GUI buttons of the smartbar, but this did not work. Any
> > ideas/filenames so I can change it or if anyone has a good toolbar with this
> > sort of functionality I could use I would be most appreciative.
> >
> > Cheers

Chris -

A copy of the default menu can be found in the TOOLS\DEVDEM20\DEMO\FORM directory called 'menudef.mmb'.

In order to modify the associated smartbar, just modify the menudef file to set the menu with the items you want, then tell Developer which items you want to appear on the smartbar by setting the following menu item properties: * Visible in Horizontal Menu Toolbar * Visible in Vertical Menu Toolbar * Icon Filename

hope that helps