R: Oracle Objects for OLE - anyone using?

From: Guido Crozzoli <gcrozzol_at_tin.it>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 11:17:10 +0100

I still have this probem. I noticed that using the example that Oracle gives (in the oo40xxxx directory) I did non experience this crash; when I use the same example with my data (changing the select) the project crashes. I did not had time to go further (seems to me a problem of the data displayed - the same query in a stored works fine).

Guido