How to pass parameter to a default logon screen

From: Damon Nicholas Chong <so_excited_at_excite.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 18:19:45 +0800

Hi, this may sound abit juvenile but could someone teach me how to pass parameter to the default logon screen? I would like to fix the name of the default database on the logon screen generated by Oracle forms 4.5 (during initial connection to backend Oracle) but leaving the userid and password for the user to key in. Preferably the default database name cannot be edited by the user.

I know this question must have been answered a million times but still thank you. Received on Sat Feb 27 1999 - 11:19:45 CET

Original text of this message