Re: Finding the directory of current Form

From: Guenter Huerkamp <guenter-huerkamp_at_t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 18:11:56 +0100

You can get the path with this function
:
[Quoted] FUNCTION workdir RETURN varchar2 IS

   formname varchar2(12);
   path_and_formname varchar2(200);

begin
  path_and_formname := Get_application_property(current_form);

/* liefert leider nur den Modulnamen !!!!!!, nicht den Formnamen              */
/*  formname          := Get_application_property(current_form_name)||'.FMX'; */
/*  return( substr(path_und_formname, 1,
length(path_und_formname)-length(formname)) );*/

/* z.b. path_and_formname = p:\forms\invekos.fmx or

         path_and_formname = p:\forms\invekos
        workdir                = p:\forms\             */

return(substr(path_and_formname,1,instr(path_and_formname, '\',-1,1))); end;