Strange Oracle Forms Designer Problem

From: The Master <master_at_24.64.14.21.ab.wave.home.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 16:25:26 GMT

[Quoted] Hello. I have run into a (one of many I suppose) strange problem with Forms Designer [32 Bit] Version 4.5.7.1.7. On certain forms that are started from scratch (not generated with Designer/2000) I am getting Fatal Exceptions everytime I load up the .fmb, re-generate it, and run it. However, if I create a new form and copy all the contents from the original, the form will work fine until I close the .fmb, open it and regenerate it.

The fatal exception on the form executable occurs in Win95 and WinNT4. I am developing on WinNT 4 SP4.

I haven't been able to find anything on this on Technet. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Peter Mah Received on Thu Feb 25 1999 - 17:25:26 CET

Original text of this message