Finding the directory of current Form

From: <bdg_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 23:11:59 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] Can Developer/2000 identify the source directory of the currently running Form?

I have multiple versions of the Forms executables (development, unit test, system test, production) installed in different directories and shortcuts set up to (hopefully) pull in from the correct directory. It's a little more complicated because if the Form executable doesn't exist in the non-production directories, the FORMS45_PATH is set to pull in the production version. I would like to add the directory in the title bar to help verify that the correct Form executable is being used.

I'm using Developer/2000 v1.2, but input on any more recent version would also be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian Gastineau