help file not found

From: <arunal_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 12:20:38 GMT

hi all, I have installed developer 2000(forms 5.0) on my machine. I have included all the files, but when i try to open my developer 2000 i get an error saying help file not found. I checked up whether help files have been copied to the appropriate directories or not. All the help files are copied and in their proper directories. There is no problem with space also. Because i have around 700 MB free space also. When i tried installing on other machines it works, but i doesn't work on my machines. I am trying whichever way i can, but i am not able to solve the problem. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance regards roopa