No one-to-one (optional) in Designer 2K SMD???

From: Keith Kwiatek <kkwiatek_at_nist.gov>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 11:53:02 -0000

Hello,

[Quoted] I have an erd diagram with a one-to-one optional relationship....it does not [Quoted] translate in the Design editor server model diagram....it becomes a one-to-many ? I can't even manually insert a one-to-one in the server model [Quoted] diagram? Why?

Also, in a one-to-one, how do you tell the database transformer to convert the one-to-one relationship A) correctly and B) with the foreign key in a certian table?

Thanks!
please post or email me at kkwiatek_at_nist.gov

Keith Received on Tue Feb 23 1999 - 12:53:02 CET

Original text of this message