Developer 200 Forms question (newbie)

From: u489259 <u489259_at_csi.uottawa.ca>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 22:11:56 -0500

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm using developer 2000 (Forms) and can't figure out how to have a form that uses data from multiple tables.

I have three tables that in a regualr SQL query I would just join to get a nice tabular display but I can't figure out how to do this in Forms.

In short I have one table with employee numbers and another that has employee numbers and and the employee name. How do I display in tabular form the employee number and the corresponding name? (In a nice tabular fashion where all employees are on one form with each row being one employee number and its corresponding employee name)

Thanks!

Jc Received on Tue Feb 23 1999 - 04:11:56 CET

Original text of this message