Re: Q? Web Forms Performance

From: Robin Quasebarth <robinq_at_data-pointnospam.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 15:26:27 +0000

We just fired up our first Oracle Web application and other than the initial 8 to 15-ish seconds to get to the login (JInitiator driven) it is actually quite unbelievable how great the performance is. I don't see any difference in query, insert, update time compared to our client/server version running in a window along side. So, it is not the tool. rq