Re: Build Forms - Need Data?

From: <shjejurkar_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 17:20:44 GMT

I think what is happening is that in one of your table definitions there is column that is *optional* and is a part of *mandatory* foreign key constraint.

To fix this either make the foreign key constraint optional or make the column mandatory. You can do this via the data diagrammer.

BTW, you do not need any data in the tables when you generate forms in Designer/2000. The only requirement is that the tables exist in the database so that the forms generator can compile the form.

HTH,
Sameer