Has anyone else experienced these Designer 2k Bugs?!

From: Keith Kwiatek <kkwiatek_at_nist.gov>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 12:30:41 -0000

Hello,

I am just gearing up with Designer 2K.....and seems to be encountering some significant bugs!

One of which is:

  1. I created my ERD, then tried to "Database transform" the ERD to the server model ---I can see all my tables/relationships in the "run set" window ---BUT when you actually try to start the transformation ---it skips over certain tables/relationships in the actual run. YET, if you "select" JUST the tables/relationships that it "skipped" over ---it will load the server model correctly! (?) ----never-the-less, other errors arise if you try to "piecemeal" your ERD into the server model!!

Has anyone else experienced this? Is Designer 2000 2.1 not the buggiest software of all time...but hey it is only $7,000 bucks, so I guess I shouldn't expect much......

Keith Received on Fri Feb 19 1999 - 13:30:41 CET

Original text of this message