Re: Q: 'Flicker' effect in Forms 5.0.5

From: Valery A. Sorokin <vsorokin_at_dd.ru>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 11:12:18 +0300

We use this function in WHEN-NEW-FORM-INSTANCE trigger to maximize our forms:

PROCEDURE MAXIMIZE_WINDOWS IS
BEGIN

  • Maximize MDI_WINDOW and ROOT_WINDOW set_window_property(FORMS_MDI_WINDOW,WINDOW_STATE,MAXIMIZE); set_window_property('ROOT_WINDOW',WINDOW_STATE,MAXIMIZE); END;
The ROOT_WINDOW is the main window in the each our form.

I hope this will help you.

--
Valery A. Sorokin
ProSoft, Russia, Moscow, Information Systems Division