Re: Forms5 Menu & SmartBar

From: Delazkar V. Benavides <esteli_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 20:50:43 GMT

Chris,

        I think that the bar is created by setting the right Items in the MENU Items. Look into that. I was a little confused at first also. But I found that the SMARTBAR is created by setting the "Visible in horizontal menu toolbar" or "Visible in vertical menu toolbar" property of the Menu Item in your Menu Module.

        Hope this helps...

Del..