Re: OIBKND32.DLL PAGE FAULT

From: Valery A. Sorokin <vsorokin_at_dd.ru>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 18:28:27 +0300

We had the same problem with Des2k 2.1.2 on Win95 box. On NT box Setup was working fine.

I dont know why, but we had to remove HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/ORACLE registry before use Setup from Des2k 2.1.2 CD.

Try to install Des2k first and after that try to install PO7...

Hope this helps.

--
Valery A. Sorokin
ProSoft, Russia, Moscow, Information Systems Division