Re: Best way to make custom Web forms for Oracle Apps?

From: Venkatesh Kumar <vkumar_at_bidbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 22:32:27 -0600

Hi John,
  Oracle 10.7 NCA uses the Web Application Server . In case you don't want to use the Applet Viewer that Oracle supplies, then the option is to use the PL/Sql cartridge. This comes with the APplication server. It is very easy to develop applications using this. Oracle's Self Service Web applications ( Web Customers and the Web Suppliers) have been developed using this.

Let me know if you need any more information about this and I will be glad to help you.

Cheers
Ven Kumar
internet : vkumar_at_fundu.com
URL    : http://www.fundu.com
Want to be a fundu ? Check out http://www.fundu.com

John Haskins wrote:

A client of mine is running Oracle Applications and wants to create some
custom browser-based forms allowing users read-only access to certain
information.  What is the best way to implement this functionality?  The
business uses a wide variety of browsers, so the ability to do this without
requiring a plug-in download is valuable.

Versions:
Oracle Server: 7.3.4
Oracle Apps:   10.7 NCA

I appreciate any suggestions you care to make.