ORA-03121 causing OWS-0566

From: Matthew Smart <matthew_at_smart73.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 00:16:17 -0000

Hi All

I wonder if anyone can help me with this one?

I'm trying to set up Oracle Web Application Server 3.0 with Oracle 8 for Windows NT on a standalone PC. Installation goes O.K. and I point Explorer to http://pent133:8888/ows-abin/boot. pent133 is my macine name. I leave the SID name as ORCL, the connect string blank, enter my administrator name and password and press the submit button. I then get the following message :

OWS-05566: DAD DBA submission failed due to error 3121 ORA-03121: no interface driver connected - function not performed

Can anyone help me on this one??

Cheers

Matthew

matthew_at_smart73.freeserve.co.uk Received on Mon Feb 15 1999 - 01:16:17 CET

Original text of this message