Re: TreeView OCX

From: Sequel Solutions <akolkman_at_sequel.nl>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 09:42:40 +0100

Sequel Solutions wrote:

 Dear Brian,

We have developed SQLTree an OCX-control for forms 5.0 that might be interesting for you:

SQLTree is an ActiveX component that can be embedded in a Forms50 application for treeview presentation of selected data from your Oracle database.
When the user double-clicks on an item in the tree-view, a form is opened  for presentation of more detail-information.

We would like to invite you to have a look at our website (www.sequel.nl) and download the free trial software.

Sincerely,

Arthur Kolkman (Sequel Solutions)

Brian Neary wrote:

If you have used the MS treeview OCX supplied in Forms 5.0 I would
appreciate any info.  A sample .fmb would be great.
Thanks in advance, Brian