Forms5 Menu & SmartBar

From: Chris Kempster <ckempste_at_iinet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 12:11:38 +0800

[Quoted] Dear all,

Ok, when i create a new stock-standard form, the default menu is:

DEFAULT&SMARTBAR in the form's properties. My question is, can I edit and change this smart bar along with the "default". I thought for a moment there that the &SMARTBAR was generic, therefore i could define my own menu but still make use of the GUI buttons of the smartbar, but this did not work. Any ideas/filenames so I can change it or if anyone has a good toolbar with this sort of functionality I could use I would be most appreciative.

Cheers

Chris.

Chris Kempster BSc, Technical Consultant ckempste_at_iinet.net.au
Perth, Western Australia Received on Sat Feb 13 1999 - 05:11:38 CET

Original text of this message