reports 3.0 help ..

From: mikey <mdesouza_at_YAHOO.COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 08:22:04 GMT

Guys and girls

Need some help here , Been given this task to write a report and since I have never used reports 3.0 or 2.5 I am struggling

what I want to do is I have got a report with loads of columns so the only way to display the columsn on one page is to display the columns under each other

this is what i need

customer No     sales amount local   etc    etc
Invoice No      sales amunt base      etc   etc

Microsoft pls £0.003 00033 0000 00003334432 £0.003 00000 0000

what do I do this . the one way I think is using a form layout but its not ideal cos it wastes loads of pages cos each record using one page

any help appreciated

regards
Michael Dsouza
Analyst Programmer