Properties of non-iconic buttons

From: Mattias Bendtsen <isv97mbn_at_ekiv.mdh.se>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 11:25:39 +0100

[Quoted] Hi all!

[Quoted] Does anyone know of a way in Form Builder to create non-iconic buttons (buttons with text labels that is) with other colour than the default color, gray?

It seems to me that the only way to do this is to create pictures with the appropiate text, set the button type to iconic and then use the image file as icon. If this is the way to do it, which icon formats are supported? If there is a smarter way, please tell me.

If replys are sent directly to the list, please cc my personal adress.

Regards,
Mattias Bendtsen Received on Thu Feb 11 1999 - 11:25:39 CET

Original text of this message