Re: Please help...reports 2.5

From: John P. Early <jpe1_at_lehigh.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 15:29:50 -0500

gayatribalaji_at_my-dejanews.com wrote:

> Hi all,
> I am trying to reduce the space between two lines in my report.
> Though I have set vertical spacing to 0 the report comes out like this)
> number name
> ------ -----
> 1 aaa
> <<<though really not so much...
> 2 bbb
>
> I want
> 1 aaa
> 2 bbb
>
> Is that spacing a default spacing that could not be changed...

In reports 2.5 designer, go to "tools -> tools options" and select 'Horizontal Gap' and 'Vertical Gap' as appropriate, then you have to go and re-default your layout for each report you want to change.

Hope this helps,
John.

--
John Early      jpe1_at_lehigh.edu     x85066
Senior Programmer, Enterprise Systems Implementation