Re: Forms 4.5:Do you want to save changes?

From: Lloyd Buckler <lloyd.buckler_at_agra.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 13:41:15 -0700

We use the triggers on-message or on-error and check the value of message_code/error_code and then handle the code how you wish. You may have to display the error_code from the trigger first to no which one to trap. We have found that there may be 2 or 3 different messages that go off for the same activity so you may have to trap a few message_code/error_code. We have been doing this since Forms 3 and Forms 4.5 and 5 have been using the same error_code. We use it to have Oracle just beep on Commit and not have a commit message displayed. Remember to display the other messages by using message or alert for values message_text/error_text. Since you are changing the default Function of forms you must display the other messages that get displayed.

Lloyd

dko_at_sed.neg.cbr.ru wrote in message <79rrb2$95g$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>... Hi All.

Does anybody know how can I intercept message "Do you want to save changes you made?" which appears each time when I navigate between master and detail block?

Thanks, Kirill.
dko_at_sed.neg.cbr.ru