Deploying Dev2000 applications on the web

From: John G Mcguire <mcguijg_at_nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 12:27:36 +0000

I have installed Dev/2000 r2.1 for Sun SPARC Solaris 2.x on one of our Unix Servers. My problem is I seem to be missing a directory named Java. I would have thought it would be in the forms50 directory. At least in our web listner configuration file there is a virtual path set up to look at this Java. When I go to start the www listner I get an error saying it cannot start the listner because it cannot find the Java directory. Am I correct in saying the Dev/2000 install should have installed it on the Server. Any help would really appreciated. Thank you.

Regards
John Mcguire Received on Wed Feb 10 1999 - 13:27:36 CET

Original text of this message